Currently: PhD Student
I have mostly spoken about science and evolution - sometimes synthetic biology, sometimes evolutionary biology (often my own research), sometimes evolution of culture - to audiences varying from schools to academic conferences. Here I list my most recent ones:
- EMBL PhD Symposium, Heidelberg, Germany (Best Short Talk prize)
- Brasenose HCR Blurbs, Oxford, UK
- Evolution Meeting, Guarujá, Brazil.
- Famelab competition, Oxford heat and Oxford final, Oxford, UK
- IV Southern-Summer School in Mathematical Biology, São Paulo, Brazil