Highest qualification: Doctorate (PhD, DPhil)
- Bristol Central Library Lunchtime Lectures. Soap bubbles are round. Salt crystals are square. Why? What else?
- University of Bristol Matrix talk series (undergraduate maths society). One two many: why is 3 so much bigger than 2?
- Guest lecturer at PROMYS-Europe 2017
- Bristol Pint of Science 2017 (How not to lose at noughts and crosses)
- 4 minute talk Procrastination, to do lists, hydras and induction
This speaker has no events on their profile.