Currently: Integrated Master's industrial placement student in Neuroscience with Psychology
Highest qualification: Masters (MSc, MPhil)
- Two public lectures for Aberdeen University's scientific magazine outreach event "AU talks":
"The Neuroscience of enlightenment"
- Training with the Univeristy's Aberdeen debater and table performance in the motion: "This house belives that religion is a force for good in the world", perorating for a scientifically embedded faith
- Year long Industrial placement in Alzheimer's disease, based at the Institute of Medical Sciences of the University of Aberdeen with a 20 min presentation on my topic of research, the produced data and its interpretation
- Summer internship in chronic pain with the spinal research team in the above institute with Journal Club presentation of a scientific manuscript on Neuropathic pain and DNA methylation
- Summer Intership in Aberdeen STEM festival "Techfest" presenting in a road safety workshop
This speaker has no events on their profile.