Currently: Professor and head, dept of Head neck surgical oncology
Highest qualification: Medical Doctorate (MD)
Chief of Head Neck Surgical Oncology & Robotic Surgery, HCG Cancer Centre, Bengaluru
TEDx speaker and innovator of the Aum Voice Prosthesis - 1$ speaking device
More than 13 patents - medical devices, drugs, techniques and theories.
Honorary FRCS by the Royal College of Surgeons Glasgow
1. Judy Wilkenfeld award for Global excellence in tobacco control 2017.
2. Kempegowda Award - highest civil award conferred by the Bengaluru Ministry
3. Varshada Kannadiga Award 2018 (Kannadiga of the Year) Science and Technology
More than 70 national and international publications.
International advisor to World Health Organisation Tobacco Free Initiative partners
Board of trustee
1. Namma Bengaluru Foundation which recognises unsung heroes
2. Sathya Sai Seva Trust (Karnataka).