Currently: PhD student in sustainable chemical technologies
Highest qualification: Masters (MSc, MPhil)
Science communication is very important, and I always jump at the chance to participate. I have extensive presentation experience, from science stand-up comedy to specialist research presentations. My research focuses on targeting difficult to remove water toxins using activated carbons. I was awarded the 2016 Vice Chancellor's Prize for Public Engagement with Research from the University of Bath.
Public engagement presentations:
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) Public lecture
- Three minute thesis (3MT) competition (winner of University final)
- IET Present Around the World competition (national finalist)
- Science Stand Up
- Science Showoff
- 4th RSC Early Career Chemists Symposium
- RSC Early Career Energy Sector Chemists Symposium
- H2FC: Hydrogen & Fuel Cell SUPERGEN Researcher Conference
- 1st Yonsei-Bath International Workshop on Energy, Environment and Sustainability
This speaker has no events on their profile.